Let us advise on the best structure for your business and investments to:
- Maximise your net wealth
- Minimise your tax
- Protect your assets
Why is the right business structure so important?
The right business structure is the foundation on which you build your success. The four main things your legal structure impacts include:
1. The amount of tax you pay
2. The personal (/family) liability you face
3. Your ability to raise money
4. Flexibility to meet future needs
What structure is the “right structure”?
The answer depends on the individual needs of each business owner. The structure of the business entity or entities that you use to purchase management rights will depend on your circumstances (single, couple, family, business partnership, etc).
Structuring must involve a holistic view of your situation to be effective. By providing a truly integrated service offering, your business advisor will be across key areas in your affairs – including taxation, wealth and risk management.
Non Executive Board Advisor
Great businesses are always supported by strong and robust management and governance processes. Great businesses often need help in this area. We are available to step into the role of Non-Executive Board Advisor for our business clients. In this arrangement, clients can call on our services ad hoc, or we agree to a formal monthly or quarterly board meeting whereby the business is formally reviewed.
The agenda is likely to include:
- Setting and monitoring key deliverables and reporting deadlines on both strategic and operational levels.
- Reviewing Performance in the 4 key areas of People, Processes, Customers and Finances.
- Providing independent and objective advice.
Find out how we can help you.